Power Up with Peanut Butter Protein Bars
1/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal
1/2 cup of chopped pecans or other nut
1 scoop of Arbonnes soluble fiber
2 scoops of Arbonne's vegan chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup of peanut butter or other nut butter
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of agave
*Arbonne also sells a sample size pack of vegan chocolate protein so you can try before you commit to a large bag.
Note: I had to double the recipe plus a half of the recipe to fill my pan.
1. Melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and agave in a microwave safe mixing bowl
2. Mix the melted ingredients together
3. Add two scoops of Arbonne's chocolate protein powder and one scoop of Arbonne's chocolate protein to the mixture; mix together
4. Add 1/2 cups of oatmeal and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans to the mixture; mix together
5. Scoop into the tray or pan and flatten to your desired layer
6. Place your pan filled with the protein bars into the refrigerator to harden
7. Use a knife to cut the protein bars into your desired shape
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed below!
If you make this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, message us, take a picture and tag it @kaitmanson or hashtag #letsgetkomfy on instagram!
If you like copious amounts of coffee, do it yourself decor and vegan meal preps then let's be internet friends. On this blog you will find lifestyle tips from travel tips to eco-friendly and sustainable products along with weekly fitness and nutrition information. If you don't already follow me on social media then be sure to check out the links below to get a peak into my life and sneak peaks to the latest videos and blog posts.
Grab your mugs and let's get komfy!
Chocolate protein and peanut butter go hand in hand. If you are looking for a snack you can grab & go, grab a peanut butter protein bar. With oatmeal, protein and nuts, it has all the necessary ingredients to keep you full and focused until your next meal.
Microwave safe mixing bowl
Pan or Tray
Spoon to mix + flatten mixture
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed above!