Holy Guacamole! Instead of paying extra for guacamole, you can make your own at home with only six ingredients!
1. One avocado, ripened
2. 1/4-1/2 Red onion, chopped
3. 1/2 Tomato, chopped
4. Freshly squeezed lime juice
5. A dash of garlic salt or fresh garlic cloves
6. Cilantro, chopped
1. Cut your freshly ripened avocado in half and scoop out the insides.
2. Use a fork to mash your avocado.
3. Chop your onion and tomato, the amount of onion and tomato depends on your tastes and the amount of avocado you have. I love onion and therefore I add a healthy amount of chopped onion along with a nice amount of chopped tomato.
4. Add a dash of garlic salt and a squeeze of lime. Before you add more garlic salt or another squeeze of lime, taste the food! If you feel the mixture could use extra of any ingredient then feel free to add more!
5. Finish off the guacamole with some freshly chopped cilantro
Your next step is to enjoy! Use your guacamole as a spread or scoop your guacamole by the spoonful. Scoop your guacamole with a healthy snack like carrots, sliced yellow squash or zucchini chips. You could also treat yourself with a salty snack like chips.
If you make this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, message us, take a picture and tag it @kaitmanson or hashtag #letsgetkomfy on instagram!
If you like copious amounts of coffee, do it yourself decor and vegan meal preps then let's be internet friends. On this blog you will find lifestyle tips from travel tips to eco-friendly and sustainable products along with weekly fitness and nutrition information. If you don't already follow me on social media then be sure to check out the links below to get a peak into my life and sneak peaks to the latest videos and blog posts.
Grab your mugs and let's get komfy!
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed above!